Random Posts

Avidemux 2.5 4 Mac Download UPDATED

Avidemux 2.5 4 Mac Download

So I downloaded a copy of Avidemux 2.5.4 for Mac OSX from this site, and it doesn't commencement. I put the file into my applications folder and when I try to start it I get a crash written report. Information technology says that 'Avidemux has quit unexpectedly. Click relaunch to launch the app once more.' Merely clicking relaunch gives me the aforementioned message. I'm running an Intel core MacBook with OSX 10.5.8. Any thoughts or solutions? :(


read the topic in evidence by Mean.
yous must delete ii files inside avidemux.app

iMac 24\" Intel Core 2 Duo@ii.4GHz - OSX ten.6.1


Thanks for the quick reply simply it didn't work. I tried removing the files and nothing. But doesn't open. It'due south non that I just can't merge files, I tin't fifty-fifty get the program to piece of work. Anyone else?


Quoteread the topic in evidence by Mean.
you must delete two files inside avidemux.app

This workaround is for 10.vii (MacOS Ten Lion) and cannot be applied to 2.5.4 sucessfully. On ten.v. I'm using Avidemux two.5.two.

You lot may endeavor MPEG Streamclip (GUI for cutting files is worse, just handling of MPEG-four AVC files is much better).


ops.
i didn't read which version of Mac Os Ten you're using.
Sorry,i tin can't help you.

iMac 24\" Intel Core 2 Duo@2.4GHz - OSX 10.6.1


Encounter the crashlog in Applications > Utility > Panel searching for avidemux2, post details or send me a PM.

Cya


Quote from: Bosley on September 23, 2011, 01:33:05 PM
So I downloaded a copy of Avidemux 2.five.4 for Mac OSX from this site, and it doesn't starting time. I put the file into my applications folder and when I try to showtime it I get a crash report. Information technology says that 'Avidemux has quit unexpectedly. Click relaunch to launch the app again.' But clicking relaunch gives me the same bulletin. I'thou running an Intel core MacBook with OSX x.five.8. Any thoughts or solutions? :(

I'1000 having the verbal same issue in OSX10.five.8
Was a resolution always found?


QuoteWas a resolution ever constitute?

Just the installation of Avidemux using Homebrew, if yous really wanna carp with that. For most user it's much easier to use MPEG Streamclip or QuickTime Pro on Mac Os X.


Quote from: styrol on January 08, 2013, 04:xi:39 PM
QuoteWas a resolution always found?
Merely the installation of Avidemux using Homebrew, if you really wanna bother with that. For well-nigh user it'due south much easier to use MPEG Streamclip or QuickTime Pro on Mac Bone 10.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'grand not versed in coding so it looks similar installing homebrew is out.
Mpeg streamclip was hopeful but missing the unique functionality that is available in avidemux.
In Particular, the Append office, frame by frame toggle buttons, i-frame and p-frame recognition.
Any suggestions for other applications with those functions would greatly aid.


QuoteMpeg streamclip was hopeful but missing the unique functionality that is available in avidemux.
In Particular, the Append office,

It's washed the Quicktime mode:
(ane) Select what you wanna re-create with cmd + A (whole movie) or part of it (employ the I and O primal to make up one's mind In and Out) and press cmd + C (Copy).
(2) Movement playhead where you wanna suspend your selection (pace 1) and press Cmd + Five (Paste).

Quoteframe by frame toggle buttons

There are no buttons, but arrow left and arrow correct key is the fashion it works (like in Avidemux).

Quotei-frame and p-frame recognition.

What P frames are concerned you're right. Only I frames (keyframes) are really relevant (especially what h.264 is concerned), employ pointer down and arrow upward key to navigate from keyframe to keyframe (similar in Avidemux).


Thanks for the description.
However I am trying to delete i-frames exactly like the video link below. to create the desired pixel disruption.
http://youtu.be/tYf3EWMuHH0


And Avidemux two.v.2 does not practise the job for you lot? It runs on 10.5.


2.5.2  would absolutely practice the trick!
I tin can not get it to run.
It crashes immediately when I open information technology and i've tried downloading every version suggested.
If I showed you lot the messages in my utility console and "problem details" when information technology prompts the "trouble written report"
Will that clarify annihilation?


I will have a expect on my Panthera leo arrangement (installed on a onetime MacBook Pro at home). Logs are not needed.


Thanks!
I'thou on OSX 10.v.8 Leopard
Any aid is immensely appreciated!


Avidemux 2.5 4 Mac Download UPDATED

Newest Older

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter